We are a Christ-centered community of Catholic young adults in our 20's and 30's, both single, engaged, and married. Please join us at various social, spiritual, and service events planned throughout the month. We welcome you and look forward to connecting! Contact Noreen with questions and follow us on social media.
Join us for our Young Adult Retreat - April 28-30 at Whispering Winds
Retreat to the mountains and spend time growing closer to God among fellow young adult Catholics in their 20s & 30s. Enjoy a 3-day retreat in the mountains of Julian and encounter God as the Good Shepherd in spiritual talks, nature, and community. There will be Mass, Adoration, Confession, and Spiritual Direction. Enjoy hikes, archery, bonfires & more. Lodging & meals included
- Friday, April 28, 7 pm to Sunday, April 30, 12 pm
- Whispering Winds, Julian
- Cost $195, after April 5th Price increase to $199
- Deadline to register April 15
- Sign-up today
Join us on Wednesday nights
Each week we gather on Wednesday nights from 7 - 9 pm at St. B's in our Ministry Center - no RSVP required, just show up. Each week we gather for prayer, food, faith, and fellowship, and then depending on the time of year we:
- Read and discuss the upcoming Sunday Scriptures as a large group or
- Break into Connection to Christ (C2C) small groups during Fall and Lent or
- Optional breakouts on Strengths and Charisms, guest speakers, summer book club, and more
Other events coordinated by St. B's Young Adults
Our Young Adults also host other various social, spiritual, and service events throughout the year. See some of our previous Young Adults events below. Also we welcome new ideas and hosts!
- Service - prepare dinner bi-monthly for our Neighbors in Need; other local community service events
- Social - happy hour, hikes, bonfires, and more
- Spiritual - rosary beach walks, annual Young Adults retreat
Come find what you're looking for at St. B's. Hear from other young adults...
Other Young Adult offerings around San Diego
San Diego Diocese Office for Young Adult Ministry - The San Diego Diocese Office for Young Adult Ministry hosts many events throughout the year to bring all the young adults throughout the San Diego together as one body of Christ.
Young Catholic Professionals (YCP) - YCP brings young adults together for speaker events, panel discussions, and networking to foster Catholic identity, to encourage community and to inspire a call to action.
Catholic Sports San Diego - Providing community and adult sports leagues including basketball, softball, volleyball and soccer, many social events and Bible studies for Catholics and non-Catholics alike. Sign up as a free agent, drag a friend along to join you, or make a team and enjoy the competition in a better community.