Connection to Christ (C2C) small groups... where our large church gets small!
Are you new to the area and looking to meet new people? Have you been coming to Mass here for a while but looking for more ways to grow deeper in faith? Beyond Mass, much of the life at St. B’s revolves around our Connection to Christ small groups where we like to say our large church gets small.
See what people are saying about C2C small groups in these two short videos - Why Join and Faith and Friendship.
C2C small groups are a great way to meet new friends, deepen your faith and get to know Jesus better. Join a group today!
- Most meet weekly during Fall and Lent; others continue throughout the year.
- Daytime and evening groups available
- Meet in someone's home or at the parish.
- Consist of 6-12 people
- Pray together, discuss faith, read Scripture, and support one another
- Choose a specific (i.e. young adults, women, parents, etc.) or mixed group
- Learn more or contact Julie for more information
What do people like best about C2C small groups?
"Making new friends and sharing faith; studying God's Word in a group setting; being challenged to grow in faith and witness."
"I was totally changed by C2C - humbled by the Spirit, encouraged in ways I didn't expect. It has led to a lot of growth."
"Having a community that gathers weekly to share faith is not normal in our culture - C2C is much appreciated."
"Being able to share my faith, along with life's difficulties, in confidence."