Lent Groups - start the week of February 15
This Lent we will journey and discuss the upcoming Sunday Mass readings and also have a short video reflection on the readings from one of our very own St. B's parishioners. Not able to join a specific C2C group but would like to drop-in from time to join? Join us virtually any Thursday evening during Lent from 7-8 pm; contact Julie for details.
What are C2C small groups all about?
C2C small groups are a great way to meet new friends, deepen your faith and get to know Jesus better. Join a group today!
- Most meet weekly during Fall and Lent; others continue throughout the year. Lent groups will start the week of February 15.
- Daytime and evening groups available
- Meet virtually or in-person (socially distanced)
- Consist of 6-12 people
- Pray together, discuss faith, read Scripture, and support one another
- Choose a specific (i.e. young adults, women, parents, etc.) or mixed group
- Learn more or contact Julie for more information
See what people are saying about C2C small groups in the videos below.
What do people like best about C2C small groups?
"Making new friends and sharing faith; studying God's Word in a group setting; being challenged to grow in faith and witness."
"I was totally changed by C2C - humbled by the Spirit, encouraged in ways I didn't expect. It has led to a lot of growth."
"Having a community that gathers weekly to share faith is not normal in our culture - C2C is much appreciated."
"Being able to share my faith, along with life's difficulties, in confidence."