Calendar for 2021-22 and updated information on the format for next year will be coming soon!
Registration for the 2021-2022 Year will open at the end of August.
|Registration Fees for GIFT Family Faith Formation (Grades 1-8) and Confirmation Preparation Year 1 and Year 2.|
|1 Child||2 Children||3 Children (or more)|
|$100||$200||$300 (Max. fee per family)|
|There is no charge for children kindergarten and younger nor for high school students who are not preparing for Confirmation.|
Growing in Faith Together - GIFT
Growing in Faith is a lifelong process. While we may think of Faith Formation or Religious Education as a children’s program, the reality is we should all be growing in faith throughout our lives. We recently switched to a new format of Faith Formation to incorporate full families—Growing In Faith Together—for everyone to keep growing in faith and relationship with God, while also encouraging a wider sense of community throughout the parish.
Research shows that parent involvement in their children’s faith lives is one of the largest indicators for faith sustained through adulthood. Our process includes more interaction between children and their parents, as well as with their peers, and other members of our faith community, not just to learn about our faith, but to actively live it and recognize that all relationships need to be continually fostered for growth.
To learn more about our GIFT process check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
To download each month's home kit overview, session recap, and additional resources, visit our GIFT Resources page.
Click on the calendars below for a printable calendar for Grades 1-8 and High School.
|Grades 1-8||High School|
|Coming Soon!||Coming Soon!|
- Preparation for the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Communion take place within the GIFT program. Check the appropriate box during registration and you will be contacted with additional information.
- Children ages 3-5 are encouraged to attend Sunday School during the 9 am Mass (currently on hold). Registration is not required, visit the Kids page for more information.
- High School Youth Ministry will continue to meet throughout the year and Confirmation Preparation will consist of quarterly retreats. See the calendar below or visit the Teens or Confirmation pages for more information.
- No family will be denied attendance in faith formation due to an inability to pay registration fees in advance. Payment plans, scholarships and/or waivers are also available. Please contact Gayle to discuss scholarships and/or fee waivers.
- For any questions about Grades 1-8, please contact Gayle.
- For any questions about Grades 9-12 or Confirmation Preparation, please contact Kayla.
- If you are interested in supporting the GIFT program, please pray for the GIFT process, the families participating, and the leadership team. If you would like to contribute financially, we have a tax deductible gift option set up here.