Registration for 2019-2020 is open.
|Registration Fees for GIFT Family Faith Formation (Grades 1-8) and Confirmation Preparation Year 1 and Year 2.|
|1 Child||2 Children||3 Children (or more)|
|$100||$200||$300 (Max. fee per family)|
|There is no charge for children kindergarten and younger nor for high school students who are not preparing for Confirmation.|
Growing in Faith Together - GIFT
Growing in Faith is a lifelong process. While we may think of Faith Formation or Religious Education as a children’s program, the reality is we should all be growing in faith throughout our lives. This year we are launching a new format of Faith Formation to incorporate full families—growing in faith together—and encouraging a wider sense of community throughout the parish.
Research shows that parent involvement in their children’s faith lives is one of the largest indicators for faith sustained through adulthood. Our new process will include more interaction between children and their parents, as well as with their peers, and other members of our faith community.
To learn more about our GIFT process check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Click on the calendars below for a printable calendar for Grades 1-8 and High School.
|Grades 1-8||High School|
- Preparation for the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Communion take place within the GIFT program. Check the appropriate box during registration and you will be contacted with additional information.
- Children ages 3-5 are encouraged to attend Sunday School during the 9 am Mass. Registration is not required, visit the Kids page for more information.
- High School Youth Ministry will continue to meet throughout the year and Confirmation Preparation will consist of quarterly retreats and a spring small group series. See the calendar below or visit the Teens page for more information.
- No family will be denied attendance in faith formation due to an inability to pay registration fees in advance. Payment plans, scholarships and/or waivers are also available. Please contact Gayle to discuss scholarships and/or fee waivers.
- For any questions about Grades 1-8, please contact Gayle.
- For any questions about Grades 9-12 or Confirmation Preparation, please contact Vita.
- If you are interested in supporting the GIFT program, please pray for the GIFT process, the families participating, and the leadership team. If you would like to contribute financially, we have a tax deductible donation option set up here.