- Sunday Masses - 7:30, 9 (livestreamed, watch recording anytime), and 11 am, and 5:30 pm
- Saturday Vigil Mass - 5:30 pm
- Daily Mass - 7:30 am
- Want to know which priest is presiding at each Mass - see our December schedule
- New to Mass? Follow along with the order of the Mass
- Feel more comfortable celebrating Mass at home? Watch the recording below:
Can't join us for Mass or heading out of town?
Are you not able to join St. B's for Mass? See other resources below:
- Read the Scripture readings from Mass
- Say the prayer of spiritual communion in this time when we are unable to receive Holy Communion.
- Follow along with Order of the Mass
- Listen to Mass on the radio - Relevant Radio San Diego 1000 AM (formerly Immaculate Heart Radio) Daily 5:30 pm (Monday - Saturday); Sunday Mass 5 pm
- Heading out of town and want to know where to attend Mass while you are away? Visit Catholic Mass Times or PARISHESonline or the Catholic Directory to find a parish nearby.
- Watch Mass on TV - see details below
|Provider||EWTN - Daily Mass at 8 am, 12 and 7 pm||Heart of the Nation - Sunday Mass at 8 or 8:30 am|
|Local Provider - KFMB||Channel 8, 2 (8:30 am)|
|AT&T Uverse||Channel 562||Channel 6 (8:30 am)|
|Spectrum (Time Warner)||Channel 460||Channel 6 (8:30 am), Channel 3 (8 am)|
|Cox||Channel 5151||Channel 6 (8:30 am), Channel 67 (8 am)|
|Dish Network||Channel 261|
|Direct TV||Channel 370|
|C-Band Satellite||Channel G1-11|
Getting More out of Mass
Do you sometimes get distracted at Mass? Have you or your family and friends ever had questions about the Mass? What are all those signs and symbols? Who says the Mass is boring? What is the priest wearing? Explore and better appreciate the beauty of the Catholic Mass with the following resources:
- Looking for practical and simple ways to get more out of Mass? Use nextsteps's Get More out of Mass card and videos for ideas and inspiration
- Watch Deacon Chris as he walks us through our Mass in Slow Motion (1 hour and 45 minute)
- Listen Fr. Steve and Deacon Chris as they walk us through our Mass in Slow Motion (2 hours)
- Read this 2-page guide entitled A Walk Through the Mass: A Step-by-Step Explanation
- Want to know more about a specific part of Mass, watch one of these three to five minute videos. The first video - The Meaning of Liturgy is below; and a complete list of all episodes including helpful study guides, can be found here.