Stay Connected - there are many ways to stay in the loop!
Our Communications Team works to meet and serve you where you are, so each of our media outlets offers something unique. To get the whole scope of what St. B’s is all about and has going on, start by exploring our website! Other ways to stay connecting include:
- "The Way" - The Way is a hybrid worship aid, ongoing faith formation resource, and bulletin. This weekly publication contains upcoming events, reflections, a message from our clergy, and liturgically centered nuggets of knowledge. Make sure to pick up “The Way” on your way into Mass so you can better follow along with the parts of our liturgy. If you are traveling and want to check out recent editions, “The Way” can always be found on our homepage.
- E-Newsletter - The parish-wide weekly E-newsletter which goes out every Friday morning, connects all our parishioners, near and far. We get messages from friends who have left San Diego, but maintain connection with our community through the e-newsletter. This weekly email highlights upcoming events, gives a preview to the upcoming Sunday’s “The Way”, and has special e-news exclusive content! Sign up to receive our E-Newsletter HERE.
- @SaintBrigidSD - Social Media is a fun, light-hearted way to stay connected and add a little extra holiness to your feed. Why not fill your time scrolling with a positive message, ministry highlights, Holy Day information, and parish event updates? Follow us Facebook (Parish, Young Adults and Adult Ministry), on Instagram, check out Catholic resources on our Pinterest page or write a review on Yelp.
- Calendar - The Parish Calendar can be found on the website. This interactive calendar houses events and happenings all over the diocese for all ages, stages, demographics, and activities. Events can be filtered, searched, and then synced to your personal calendars so you never miss an opportunity! Or check out our homepage for an listing of some of our upcoming events.
- Interested in Becoming a Member? If you are looking for a parish home, St. B’s might be the place for you. We’d love to meet with you to learn a bit about you, find out how we can support you on your journey, and help you get plugged into parish life. Fill out a Connect Card in the pew after Mass, fill out Member Interest/Parish Registration form, or call the Parish Office at 858.483.3030.
- Around the Diocese - If you are looking to see what else is being offered around the Diocese, start here.
- Deacon Mike has a blog - follow Deacon Mike's blog for insightful and practical ways to live our faith today.
Back to Top Share this page on