Serve Around the Parish
At St. B's, we want to support your passions and find the right place for you to express your call whether it be at the parish, out in the community or the world. If you are interested in serving around the parish, provide your details in the Ways to Serve form and a ministry lead will follow-up with you. See some of the various ways you can serve around the parish include (but are not limited to):
- At Mass - either as a Eucharistic Minister, Lector, Minister of Hospitality, Greeter, Altar Server, and/or a Musician
- Working with kids in teens - with GIFT (our Faith Formation program for kids in K-8 and their families), Vacation Bible School, and Confirmation Prep
- Eucharistic Adoration - spend an hour praying in with our Lord on Thursdays from 8 am to 8 pm
- Click here or the button below to learn more.
Ministry of Hospitality
Ministers of Hospitality are a fairly new role that is integral in helping our St. B's community celebrate the Mass. Ministers of Hospitality:
- Are a welcoming face, letting all that gather for worship know that he or she is welcome, valued, and safe.
- Escort people to their seats. Even though our Mass schedule will remain the same, our church capacity will be limited and people will be seated on a first come, first serve basis.
- Direct people during the Communion procession which will be a bit different because of social distancing and hygiene guidelines.
- In general, guide people, answer questions, and encourage the parameters set forth during this pandemic.
If you are currently a liturgical minister (Eucharistic Minister, Altar Server, Lector, Usher, or Greeter) you are welcome to go directly into the Ministry Scheduler and sign-up for specific Masses that work for your schedule. If you aren't currently a liturgical minister, but interested in serving in this ministry or have questions, contact Debbie.