Do you feel called to help the homeless?
Did you know San Diego is home to the 4th largest population of homeless individuals in the United States and 2nd largest population of homeless veterans? Did you also know that many St. B's parishioners serve these neighbors and you can too - whether it be through prepping and serving a meal, financial assistance or donations of clothing, new socks and toiletries?
|"For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me" - Matthew 25:35-36|
Neighbors in Need
2nd and 4th Monday of every month from 3 - 7:30 pm in the Parish Hall
Twice a month, Neighbors in Need provides a warm, home-cooked meal and lots of hospitality to over 130 men, women and children right here at St. B'.s All of our guests are served a meal. After dinner clothing, toiletries, and a snack bag are distributed. Ways you can help:
- Meal prep and set-up (3 - 5:30 pm)
- Meal service, hospitality and clean-up (5:30 - 7:30 pm)
- Donate gently-used clean clothing, new socks and undergarments, toiletries, blankets and sleeping bags
- Donate financially - see below
- Learn more in this Ministry Highlight
Contact Mo at 858.270.5416