Explore St. B's
Explore what's happening at St. B's
Find out how we live out our mission - make disciples by encountering, loving, and serving Jesus, one another, and the world. Get to know our campus, communities and opportunities better.
- Want to join us for Mass? Need directions to a room at St. B's?
- Are you looking to be married in the Catholic Church? Do you want your child to be baptized, receive first communion or get confirmed? For more info, explore our sacraments
- We have several pray opportunities for you. One favorite is nightWATCH: A candlelit Eucharistic Adoration with live music held in the church on the third Friday of each month from 7 - 8:30 pm.
- We understand that life isn't easy but we hope to offer you care and support during the loss of a loved one, divorce, recovery and more.
- Looking for ways to serve at St. B's, the community, or the world?
- Did you know Saint Brigid Parish has been part of the Pacific Beach community for over 75 years? Explore our history.
- Want to stay connected through our social media sites, e-newsletters, bulletin, blogs and more?
- Are you looking for ways to meet faith-filled peers? Check out some of our different parish communities including young adults and families.
Sign up for one of our weekly E-newsletters and follow us on social media...